very board

So as you can see.... I was completely jealous that my BFF and my man had people that matched them. So I ran home just to make sure I had people too... .Man did I ever. I have good people too... SO now I can say I do look like others. I am not original.
I also have to tell you that I have tried 2 new beers.
just keeping you all informed of what is going on here.
1st is, "Fat Angel." It is brewed in Vermont.
second and third are not American beers at all. 2nd is Corona. Who does not like corona? I do!
Third is Heineken. I really like the flavor. However it is not American at all, It is from Holland.
But the corona is from North America. I don't think that counts at all. So I shall keep looking for the new beer of choice.
More later.... stay tuned. :)
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    OK, I'm so proud of you for buying American, I try. Even though I do drive a foreign car but I love it, I do I do......