Crappy.. but good

So as you can tell I tried the whole look alike contest and it turns out that I have no matches. I mean none. I tried 5 photos of me and I guess I need to take more pictures. With nothing working on myself, I thought maybe it is not working....Lets grab one of the man.... WTF! The first picture I got he came up with people. So I tried again and again. Well he worked each time so I am nobody in this contest. Well the bight side is I am original baby. I have no look likes so one can tell me i have a twin out there... No one not even a matching website. So you see who my husband had for matches? I like Johnny.... But Russell Crowe...Oh man!
The rest I don't care about. SO look I married a Russell Crowe look a like..... Oh too bad you did not. :)
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    Just don't call him Russell in the heat of the moment.....lol