What are Americans to do??

InBev and Anheuser-Busch Agree to Combine,
Creating the Global Leader in Beer with Budweiser as its
Flagship Brand

Okay so you all know at my house we drink beer. Not that much anymore but we do once a week or every other week now days. So we buy American beer. Which was Anheuser-Busch. Now that the company has sold most of it’s shares to the Belgians it is not American anymore. So we have to find a new beer. This sucks really bad as I have come to love Michelob Lager or any other beer they have. So in my quest for a new American beer I will keep you in touch until we find the right one.
I know you think I am crazy here but we are not the only ones that feel this way and if they knew how many people really did then I think they would reconsider their decision. You see we did Military for 9 years. While in the military we found that most of the boys drink American beer. We even have friends that really stood by their choice to serve in the Military and drink a damn good American beer after work. Even on the ships at a certain time during sea duty they will serve the guys beer and it was the American brand Bud…
So what do you think they will serve these guys now??
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    I think I really could use a beer......I deserve one.....I gotta get over this whole I don't drink hump......