The real 4th Taylor style

Well we finally had a real fourth here on the fourth. So we started our day with cleaning and then we went shopping for tools. The man bought a few new ones that he needed to complete his car that he is building. After shopping we come home and he worked on the bucket portion and then we did the breaks and break lines on the car.... that was hard work but guess what he has breaks...... The car is almost running now and I can't wait to see that damn thing drive. So this took all of our day. At the end of our new break job we had a few beers.... You know my husband and I we drink. So we each had about 3-4. At this point it is about 9. Fire works are going off all over the neighborhood. The kids are wanting to go walking so we come in and pack a back pack with beers and head down towards the beach. Well we did not make it as about 7 houses down our street there was 4-5 families shooting off a ton of fireworks. So the kids wanted to watch them and what the hell they were not near as far as the beach. So the man and I have a beer in hand and beer in the back pack with bottle openers in each one of our pockets. Only the man has blackcats and a few other fireworks in his other pocket. So one of the ladies from this party come up to us and ask if she can give the kids cupcakes and soda? Sure why not. Then they all introduce themselves. Turns out that the lady that lives there is a 3rd grade teacher at Sissy’s school, she might be Sissy’s new teacher. Well we are just sitting on the curb watching all the fireworks and all around us there is 4 others that you can see over the house tops. Well while sitting there the man heard in the distance, "Jesus loves us." That is when the man looked around and said honey I think these people don't drink..... I said oh the do they are hiding it. You see I did not hear this wonderful music that was playing. I just kept drinking. So as the night is going I take to notice that people are singing the music and the radio got louder.... only this time I heard, "Glory Glory halauha." I said honey we are drinking beer and carrying it on us at a religious party..... He said I know I told you that already why do you think I said look honey these people don't drink? Man I tell you I am so damn blonde. So we did it up right at the fireworks show. So why stop at that point? We headed home at the end and I tell you what, nothing like drinking and have good times at a religious party at the ladies house that might be your child’s next teacher...........
0 Responses