Men

Oh, where to start this one. Okay you ready for real drama?
Well I have a man that is more than 6ft tall and could take care of business. So he is a big boy. Okay he does not know everything about building cars but he is learning and there is a lot to learn. Although I must say he will admit to the stuff he needs help with instead of tell you he knows it all. So he does well and has been for years. He was also a aircraft mechanic. He does know what he is doing. You know he is building a car and he has built the whole thing including the frame and all. So I think he has this down. This is the second car he has had and it is going great. Well we have this neighbor who I just found out knows everything. Well he is one of those people. Let me tell you. Okay my husband needed some help with the front suspension and building this part. He could not think of a way to fabricate what he needed it to do. So he asked the neighbor guy and he agve him some ideas. My husband was very thankful. He used them maybe not to the exact method he offered but he did use it. Well time goes on and my husband has to do the breaks and lines and so on. Well he has done enough breaks in a life time he has them mastered. Well the whole cylinoide part and break thing he needed some help just had a few questions and the guy was like well you are just too cheap. You will die if you drive this car. I am not helping because I don’t want to be involved. Fine then don’t help. My husband calls around and finds things online and even looks at his truck and other cars to find what he needs. Well this guy just sat there and then had the odyssey to say well I know what to do and you never asked me. Then he said if you were not so cheap you would do it right. What the hell. My husband was like dude if you know what to do then tell me and I will do it and no I am not cheap. If I can do it the same way just less money I will. The guy gets all pissy and starts this whole well I tell you things and you never go with my ideas. I tell you he is worse than a damn women on her rag. I can tell you so many stories. I have even went and looked up myself things he said and he is not mister know it all after all.
Anyway my husband now needs help with how to vent his valve covers and this man comes to tell my husband what he should do but not really. He never tells you what to do it is all blah blah blah. So my husband gets in his face and tells him a few things and that turned into a huge yelling match in the front yard. I came out and he goes running off…. Like a girl. So anyway I have the guy that lives next door whom we can’t stand.
Funny thing my dad always warned me of people like this. He always said stay away from people with small beaded eyes that are towards the noise, shorter than most and have small feet. He said these men you will never trust and they are shit.
Man he was so right…..
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    OMG you just described my trashy dog owning neighbor down the street. OMG, you just go down and kick his arse, save your man the time.