So this past weekend we found a river and many beautiful things around CT. Here is the Farmington River which we will be canoing soon....

This is a pond that we came accross while we were exploring

This is the Town of Avon which is so peaceful... Tons of shopping to do here....

So this is one of the only sections that we found that was still.... So we will be able to chill for a minute when we do go down..
I did not take this one I googled it and it is a clock tower in Farmington. Only right now all the trees are grown and it is just beautiful.
This is on top of a hill we found.... So we were down below the whole day.

There is a lot of bridges here in CT and many of which are history. So with them being a part of history they will not take them down. I just love all the wonderful bridges here.

This one was google too. But we did get to see the exact thing....


So none of this would have been on here but HOPEFORGRACE saved my ass like always.... One quick call to the only person who gives great directions over the phone while serching them for me.... Thank you so much for all your good directions over the years....







1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    Ahhhh I'm so loved.....you better be loving my blackberry cause it's my google maps program that saved your bacon my dear......hee hee