A week at our house

So as you know from previous post that our 2 new puppies chewed up my husbands flip flops. Well it sure has been a week for chewing at our house. It was only a few days later that the man found his tennis shoe being chewed. Now he needs new shoe strings. After the tennis shoe they thought they might as well keep up the good run of chewing. So they got a pair of his underwear… Not sure if he has seen them yet…. Then just yesterday Sissy found them out side chewing up his favorite hat…. Shhh!! The man does not know yet. Then the funniest thing has happened. You see Duke loves to lay on pillows like he is a king and Beau loves to lay on the cold floor. So yesterday when the man woke up he was complaining of smelling puppy pee….He kept rolling over trying new positions and still smelled pee. So he sat up and noticed his pillow was wet. He was like damn honey I must have broke a fever… or I drooled all night long. Well he grabbed it up and smelled it…. It was PEE….. Duke had peed all over his pillow and he did not know it. He slept with that pillow all night long. Never once noticed it was wet. Talk about funny, I am LOL right now thinking about it. I am sure these people here at work are wondering WTF I am laughing at…. So it has just been a funny thing going on here at our house. The man must have pissed them off. They have only ate his stuff and peed on his stuff…..
2 Responses
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    OMG! My OCD can't take it, get a new pillow, burn the old one. OMG


  2. BigestBrat Says:

    Done.... it went right in the trash... so funny though I am still laughing my arse off...