Damn it!

So like most people in the world today, I have a cell phone. I have had uncountable number of cell phones since 10th grade. I can tell you that each time I get a phone it is inevitable something will happen to that phone. So yesterday while I was taking care of 2 kids and 2 hungry puppies I was talking on my cell phone while I was managing household duties and getting the puppies some food.
Okay here it goes.
I just got home from work in work cloths and high heels. I go straight to the puppies and to let them out. On my way to the back door I notice that one puppy did not quite make it on the pee pee pad. He had pooped half way on the pad and half off. So I thought I would just open the door let them out and I would go and clean it up. Well was I ever wrong. The puppies were so excited to see me that they were jumping up and down and running all over the place. So Duke stepped right in the pile and tracked it all over the damn place and my work cloths. Damn it. So out they went and off to change I go. While Changing the phone rang. So I answered it and continued to change. While taking off my pants I touched a spot of pooh so I had it on my hand now and the phone to my ear. Well Sissy started to yell at me and Bubba was out in the front yard crying as he had dirt in his shoes and could not walk…. So with paper towels in hand I thought I would grab up the rest of the nasty pooh before it got worse and then wash hands. Well before I could make it to the sink with a cell phone now in hand a toy that one puppy should not have and a nasty pooh hand I reached for the faucet and my phone fell right in to a bowl of water….
Yeah I did it again. Damn it.
So needless to say I may need yet another new phone.
It was not until late last night that my best friend called my cell…. It rang and the caller ID still worked. Hopefully this one will last….
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    I kill green thing and you kill phones.