My fault?

So when we went to look and I mean only look at a puppy. Did you catch that part A puppy, I did not think I would really get ONE. So when we asked to see ONE puppy named DUKE the lady brought out the wrong puppy. She brought out Beau. So of course we fall in love with him. Then she tells us, "Oh you asked to Duke didn't you?" The man is like yeah, this is not him? So she goes and gets Duke. Well when we were all done looking at the right puppy she takes him back and the man is like lets put in a application.
So did you get that, the man said lets put in a application.
So as I filled out the paper work I turned to ask which one do you want?
The man says well I kind of want both of them.... The man said it....
So that is how we acquired 2 puppies.
Now yesterday while I was working hard the man called and said it was urgent. So I really thought something was going on. So I called back right away and he did not answer his phone so I sat here at work worrying.
Well he finally called and said, "Your damn puppies chewed up my flip flops."
My puppies?
Yeah your puppies.
Did you not gate them up in their room?
Yeah, the got out.
Well I had you flip flops on the top of the couch honey.
Well they manages to move the couch away from the wall and the flip flops fell..... So your damn puppies ate my $40 flip flops.
So funny how something goes wrong it becomes my fault. Maybe he will move his shoes himself for now on.
0 Responses