My day

Well where do I start? So yesterday was my birthday. It was a good day. I got up got ready for work made everyone breakfast took care of the puppies and dropped sissy off. Got to work and sat here the whole day with no one knowing it was my birthday. No one told even acknowledged it was my day. A few people did but only my friends outside of CT. So after work I go home to find the husband waiting for me with a beer in hand. He said you drink this and get ready for a causal place. So I did. We left and headed 1 hours outside of town to almost the CT – Mass boarder. I was taken to a mall and given money to spend however I wanted. He took the kids and let me loose. That was fun no one to round up or look after while shopping. So after I bought all that I wanted we went to dinner. It was at dinner that the man said so this is your last year being in you 20’s. No more 20’s…. Man that really sucks. So also while we were eating the place we were at felt like I was back in SD. (San Diego). I felt as if I could walk out and be back home. At that very moment is when I really felt the whole thing hit me of moving away. I just wanted to cry. I really miss it there and the people. It is home to me. Not only that but now I only have this one last year of being in my 20’s. What a terrible thought it was. So the man made it all better you know he is really good at that and at the whole giving gifts. I totally suck. So now I really have to try harder as he gets better and better each year. Damn it. So that was my day and he took great care of me and made me feel really good. It was like having shopping heaven and the feeling of home all in one
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    Honey I promise, your 30's are so much better than the 20's....you old enough to know better, smart enough to get away with more stuff and just damn mean enough to make it happen......happy bday baby.