Our new addition to the family.....

It all started here in the town of Ridgefiled, Ct. In this wonderful town we found not one but two adorable puppies.....Everyone say Hi to Ridgefiled.....
This is puppy number one now known as Duke. Duke really likes the camera and lots of attention. This is puppy number 2. His new name is Beau. Beau is very laid back and has a bully side to him. He has what you might call, "Small dog Syndrome."So after we brought the Boy's home we took them out for some pee time. While they were there they found every stick in the yard and just went to town. So Sisssy is here to make sure we don't fight. You could say yard time went really well. As soon as we came in they got lazy. See he already See's the way to wrap the man....
Okay lets go back out and pee some more. But wait a minute Bubba has different plans besides pee...

What a good boy for using the bathroom outside. So as you can see Duke and I get a long great. He already likes me.

Well after a long drive and lots of playing outside we found them on the floor passed out.



Well Beau looks very happy here.


So here is Duke and Beau playing. The boys have sibling rivalry alot. As do children. I would have this picture the Right way. However I am now on day 3 of puppies and I was up about 2-3 times last night to take them out to poo and pee. Which each night we have had them it was raining out. But they don't mind the rain one bit. So they go out to pee and poo while I stand sleeping in the door way. But when I see they are done and call them back they just turn and look at me like I am crazy. So I have to go out in the cold rain during the middle of the night and get the boys back in. Not a easy task when you have 2 running around. So it takes about 20 minutes or more to get the poo and pee job done. Did I mention it was about 2-3 times of this each night......
Otherwise it is going good. We have only had 3 poo accidents in the house and until last night we only had about 5 pee accidents. But after last night we are now up to 20 or more.....
You see Beau really likes water. He also loves to play in the water. So he will go for a drink and end up having water all over the place. He will also try to put his whole body in the tiny bowl. But he will also use a potty pad. But last night he just could not quite make it back to the pad. He would start one place and finish on the pad. So it is progress.....
Duke however will just go anywhere we wants. That boy does not care. So we have got lots of paperwork on house breaking and we are doing what it says.... So we will see. Right now we only have one boy that is doing a really good job.
Otherwise it is a busy job trying to keep 2 puppies clean, happy and housebroke at the same time. Well guys I have to go attend to my puppies hope you all like my new kids.
Here they are going for the mouth attack....


Beau is running from Duke as Duke likes to jump on Beau. But Beau will put him right back into place in no time...

Okay so Duke says thank you for taking me in and I need to explore now. You know I did not notice until I took this that the boys spots match the floor...
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    OMG, you totally have your hands full!!!! I love them!!!! They can come play at Aunt Hope4Grace's house anytime.....