What a weekend.

Okay people,
I made it. I now am in and you all can read about me. If it was not for my best friend Hopeforgrace I would never be here. However she has been very insistent. So because she loves me so much she went and made me this page. I must say though she totally gets me. It fits me perfect. It is like she is in my mind. But I get her the same way. So that is how we work. So thank you very much Hopeforgrace….
Well this last weekend was different. We recently moved to Connecticut from San Diego. You will get to know me soon enough that yes we are crazy for making that move. However since being here we have not made any friends or anything. The people here are not our cup of tea. So as we try to make the best of things we went to a BBQ/pool party. It was nice she had all the food you could imagine and every kind of alcohol that you would want. Yes we drink and I love it. No I am not an alcoholic. I just like to drink beer and have a good time. So we get ready to go swimming being that it was finally the hottest day here since being here…98 that day. So off to her pool and it looked so inviting. Man was I wrong, that water was freezing it took one quick dip and out faster than I got in. I just sat there all wrapped up like a damn Eskimo. That is when I noticed that the kids that were in there all had blue lips. OMG! Get their moms tell them that their kids will need CPR if they let them stay… Oh man some listened and some did not. The ones that did not I swear the kids were laid out on the ground before too long trying to thaw. I warned them all. Anyway I just wonder now if their kids are sick because my son Bubba is sick today…. Couldn’t be from freezing to death water?
Anyway Sunday was about the same except it was a different house different people and the water in this pool was warmer. So the kids hopped right in. Not even 10 minutes later thunder…. WTF! It was 100 out and now thunder. This was not in the forecast people. Get them out wrap them up and get under the tent to get them out of the direct sun. Not even 5 minutes goes by and lighting was crashing down. It was all I could go to grab my stuff get us all in the middle if this huge circus tent and make sure we did not get struck or drenched. The rain came down really hard. It was just strange. There was about 25-30 of us all huddled in the middle of this tent trying to stay dry. I did not know one of these people. So after the rain let up the sun came back out and off we went. I did not want to stay any longer…. So home bound we went. It was nice too.
So that was the quick version of my weekend. I hope
you can see that shit happens to everyone. Yes I curs too……..
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    I love that you curse and that you hate people and that you are my very bestest friend!

    Yeah! My challenge to you is to blog daily, at work if you will, that works for me.....lol