My weekend in a few words.

Good morning people,
So let me tell you that I was really damn busy all weekend. Lets start with Friday. Friday I called in. Yeah we all do it admit it. So I did and I cleaned the house. After I was all done my husband called. He said hey find someone to watch the kids and we will go have a drink after he gets out of work. Hell yeah! We have not gone out just the 2 of us since moving here. That was 7 months ago. My husband and I used to go out more often. So in a hurry I found someone to get Sissy off the bus and Bubba did not need to be picked up until 6. That gave us 3 hours of no kids. Off we went to this place here called Stonebridge. It was a very nice place and had great service. We both had 3 drinks and a salad. I must tell you this was the best salad I have ever had. It was a crab cake over caser salad. Man it was just amazing. The flavor was to die for. So I will be going back for that salad. After the salad and drinks we invited a few people over to have some more drinks with us. Nothing serious, just hanging out having adult conversations and drinks. We also have not had adults over at all. So we found 2 couples. They came and we like them we all get along. There was just one problem. They all left at 9. Hello people. We don’t just leave at 9 when you are older than 21 having free drinks and food…. Oh they did.
My husband decided then that this is not for us and we will not have anymore people over at all. East coast people can’t hang.

Saturday we woke up early and hit the gym We do this every morning on the weekends. Also after work you will find us at the gym. So after the gym we came home and my husband fixed a friends car. Well we have to say that these people know nothing about cars and completely did not help out that well. You know you have man fixing something you should at least be a good tool guy and get the tools and clean up while the other works. No that did not happen at all. The tool guy spilled oil over my driveway and then spilled trany fluid all over and in my yard. SO now I have gross stuff in the yard and driveway. Did I mention that I have 2 kids…..
It only got worse that day I promise.

Sunday was fathers day. So we packed up and went to the lake. It is a really nice lake here but here in CT you have to be a resident of that town to d o just about anything. If your not a resident you have to go to city hall or the town hall and get a pass that you have to pay for and you have to talk to a judge about why you want to visit their crappy places. I am not lying here. So there was one place on the whole 38 mile lake that is public. It was not that nice. I have been to a lot of lake growing up in the Oklahoma area and I tell you this does not make the list at all. However it worked and we made the best of it. I will post pics for you this week.
So I have to get back to work now.
2 Responses
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    Did I mention that the house across from mine is for sale? Oh and that we stay up past 9.....


  2. BigestBrat Says:

    Your so funny.
    I know most people do stay up past nine. They also party if the need to. Here they are all borning and don't know how to party.