HOT

So yesterday was a very hot day at 102. A lot of schools here had to let out early as they don't have AC. Okay first of all I thought only places that it did not get that hot had no AC. Like wonderful San Diego. I can see why they don't have it at most places. But to not have AC here in CT? That is just crazy to me. So as they don't have the good stuff here and it does get hot as hell here and the humidity is more than 85% they just send the kids home early and cancel all after school programs and camps. That means that we have to take off and get the kids. It uses a lot of vaca time. Like in the winter they had cancelled school and half days a lot. So I used a lot of my hours for that crap. So I don't know how to save time if I always have to use it for half days and so on. Well today is no different people. My daughter and you all can call her Sissy, I have to go home early again being that today is going to be even hotter and the humidity will be way too high to stay at school. With that being said we will be at the pool. I have this friend here and she is a nice. They have a nice house with a pool. She has 3 boys so my son will have a blast. Sissy really does not care if they are boys just as long as she can swim. So that is where I will be at 1:30 today while you all work. Hope you have fun.....
AAhhh.... I can see it now. I will be floating in the water or sitting pool side having a great conversation while my kids have a great time. Her husband who is a really nice guy will more than likely serve us pool side as he has been doing. I know it will be good. I will try to think of you all while I lay there....
2 Responses
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    Okay I'm thinking very ugly thoughts about you right now.....BUT your saving grace is that it's no where near pool time here, I'm still in sweaters!


  2. BigestBrat Says:

    I am so happy that sweaters are done for a while....However the pool was great. Service was good too.