my friend

Today my very best friend is moving into a house. Her own real house. No more renting or leasing. Just ownership for them. This is a huge deal and I could not be more excited. To me it feels like I am moving too. You see when each of do things like look at homes or even go shopping we each think of each other. Hum I wonder what she would think of this? This is what we do. So when it comes to a house we each take a ton of pictures and we draw a layout and we get each others opinion on a lot of things. It is nice really. We just know each that well. We each know what we like and don't. For example one time a few years ago we each had military husbands. They both were out to sea at that time. Well she lived across the US and I lived in in San Diego. She was getting ready to move to SD. Well she had not place so I went and found her a condo. It was very nice and it was her. Everything that she could find in a short period. I even paid the lady for her. So when she got there she would have a place for her and her family. It was a great place to tie them over until they got into housing. This is how best Friend that never see each work. As you get to know me you will find out that my best Friend and I work better across the states......
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    So I have I told ya how much I love ya? Well there you go, you rock my sister.........and I'd be happy to pick you out a house, I swear, just move to Utah with me..