We did NYC!

So I can't figure this damn thing out. But this is at the very end of our trip. Also all the rest of out pictures are all on here backwards. So this is us on the train ride home. We look good for just taking a trip.
Here we are going back through grand central station to get to the train on time. I must tell you that we got across town and rode a sub then a trolley then made it to the train in under 5 minutes. So you can go anywhere in NYC not time flat under ground.

Before I headed back to the train my Girl friend and I found beer..... We needed one after all that walking we did.

So the beer was at this place and man I look fat.... I guess I don't need beer.


Okay no idea what the hell was going on that day but if you look closely you can see that everyone is blowing bubbles. They closed a street down to blow damn bubbles! So must have been who can blow the most bubbles at one time?

Here we are under Sean Jean... Don't we look so hot compared to that man. Well we do.



No this is where the trip got good. I mean chocolaty good. Behind us is Hershey's and man they have whatever kind of chocolate that you could dream about here. The smell alone adds 5 pounds see.......

So well have to eat. We took my girl friend out to lunch and it was really good. We had corned beef hamburgers..... YUM!

Okay so this is what NYC looks like you see all these damn people. I must tell you though it was some of the best people watching that I have ever done. You will learn fast that I am huge people watcher and could do it all day long everyday.


So I think I have doubles......

FYI m&m's are some of my favorite things and there in time square they have them dancing on large TV's. They make faces at you and they talk to you. I just loved them.



Here is a straight face..... They said so.

look can you see the blue one??Oh and the beer looks great too.



Now this is the middle of time square. So you know what it looks like.


While we were there we had to stop at toys R us and get the kids some toys so this is the man as he is on mission to the barbie house. This place was so amazing the inside and it even has a Farris wheel. I just loved it.
Okay people explain to me why there would be a bunch of people doing Yoga of all things in the damn middle of time square? You see this? You would never see me doing this and in front of a million people...... NO!
This is the show that I grew up on. Good morning America. I watch it still and my mom and I talk about it like it is a soap show.....
Damn Yoga!

Now this picture is for my best friend.... She knows what Steven Madden is???
Well here you go. I thought that you would like this one. I only took it for you.
This is under Madison square garden. It is the Subway. Very nice huh? I thought so and it was just amazing how you can have a city under a city and have like 4 stories of city under that. I liked it.
This would be my first Subway ride ever.....

Ground zero is below.... just look.
This is ground zero. So far this is all that has been done and that is all I am going to say.
So this is the Man and I at Grand Central Station. We had just begun our wonderful trip into NYC. It was not until I was talking to me very best Friend when she was telling me about a horror story of someone telling her she look PG. So that is when I took notice that my shirt does the same thing for me...... See......
Well that is the end hope you liked it and good night!
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    And this is why I love you.......