Shoes

I know that you people can relate to me when I tell you that I lost some of my favorite pair of sexy momma shoes. Or my daughter lost my shoes. You see I have this kids that is all about playing dress up with my stuff. So she comes home almost daily and changes her cloths and grabs some of my shoes and heads to the dining room and proceeds to act like a teacher. She has books galore, papers, pencils, pens, markers and even a cup of water for her to sip on while she teaches. In her hands she carries a clip board with a list of names and beside the names she has check marks of who is listening or not. While I hide next door in my room acting like I am not listening to her, she will talk to invisible people and yell and keep going like a real teacher. I am sure the neighbors think we have actual class going on daily at my house. That is how good she is here. Now keep in mind she usually wears a skirt, tank top that is bright with hearts on it or butterflies, my 4 inch heels and they are shinny black back strap with a little open toe in them and her hair up with a pencil in it somewhere. So is this what teachers look like? They did not when I was in school. Anyway today I am getting ready and I only have 2 minutes to get my cloths and shoes on and head out the door. I got my cloths on and what do you know my shoes are not where they should be. I yell I my daughter and she say’s mom I put them back I swear…… NOT! They were not there at all. So I looked all over my house up stairs, down stairs, in the basement, the patio room and even went outside. No shoes…. I can’t find them. At this point my husband roles out of bed and comes with a different pair of shoes. “Honey will these work?” No! I want the shinny ones. We all look and no shoes. So I had to wear the wrong shoes. My husband is like honey those are hot they are sexier than all your other shoes and they look better…. See he is sucking up. So for those of you who don’t know me, shoes mean a lot to me and I have a ton of them. I have shoes for every outfit and some with no cloths yet to match. But they will have cloths to match soon. So when I am missing a pair of shoes you better believe I will be in a bad mood. Now I know that mom was not crazy when she got ready in the morning.
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    I'm so feeling your pain. We should meet up in NYC and shoe shop....you have to replace them now.