Hump day

Today I had to park in the ghetto. So here is hoping I will have a car left when I get out of here or my car won't be beat up that bad when I leave today. Being that today is hump day I did not dress that great and I wore tennis shoes to work. With me doing that it ables me to park closer to my job. For those that don't know I work in a hospital in the ghetto here in CT. Yes we have a ghetto. It is here at my work. So I parked closer and wearing tennis shoes helps me when I have to run to save my life.... Yes it is that bad. I swear it is. But this hospital I work at strives on saving the poor and needy people. So we are here to make sure the ghetto stays alive.....
Strange!
Well that is all I have to tell you on a hump day. At the end of the week I will tell more.
If you are nice to me.

1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    I'm always nice to you..........