crazy women at the truck stop.

So while I am in the midst of packing the house and almost done I might add. I get a call from the man. Honey we are getting PCS orders to move all our stuff....hell yeah. That is great news. So with this comes orders from the man. I need you to go and weigh my truck empty. With no gas in it or anything else. Okay now would be great as I am out of gas and we will be on the road with a load. So my mom and I go to the local truck stop....As we are pulling in the place trucks were all waiting in line and really filling up the truck stop. I mean it was a mess there with the amount of trucks. I am pretty sure they were over capacity. So we drive around and park next to the scales. We then have to walk around and in and out of all of these huge trucks. I mean these trucks and people that are driving them were very intimidating. HUGE. So we braved our way through them all and into the store where the man was like, "Just pull on the scale and push the call button." Damn it! So we dodged all the trucks once more which this time we almost got hit... So we get in the truck and we pull behind the scale to wait our turn. While waiting these huge trucks started to box us in and really were getting very close to running us over. At this point my husbands truck was not longer the big boy on the road. I was now just a bug compared to these people. Finally just in time we were able to get on the scales. So we get up there and the damn call button was at the top very top of the scale for HUGE TRUCKS. So I could not reach it no matter how hard I tried. So I had to find something to hit the damn button. The only thing I could find was a baseball bat. Yeah you read that right. So I got the bat stood on my toes almost on the seat of the truck reaching up as far as I could. I hit the button a few times like a mad women. But it worked. So the man was like okay wait a minute and then pull around and get your ticket. Okay.... So while we were waiting a minute my mom was like shit I should've got out. I was like nah it is to late I am not doing that again. Mom said well I am not that heavy so just take 156 pounds off the ticket and that is the weight. We just kept talking about being heavy and weighing to much. Well we go in the store and the first thing the man said was, "Man you girls weight alot!" Great. If looks could kill that man is now dead....
So you have to know this, I was not looking hot at all. I was wearing a nasty bleached sweatshirt, jeans, and nasty disheveled hair that I did not wash as I was only packing all day and no make-up. Mom was about the same way. So that is why we looked like crazy people at the truck stop.
0 Responses