my weekend

So on Friday night after work I had to run and get Sissy from a fun zone place. The school took her there and they stayed there until 6pm. So it was dark out. Well I left the house with Bubba in the back seat and directions in hand with the GPS ready as well. Okay so I am going along and I exit like it says only it said something like, " Go toward airport." Ummm airport?? We don't have one around here...only very east of here. So I went left. just guessing. Then it said at light go left. Okay did that. Then it said go to surf st left on Garfield, left and Hathaway. Sure where no where the hell is surf street. Not showing on GPS.... no street signs anywhere. So I keep going.... NO. Time is running out and did I mention that 6 was the pick up time. Well it was 5:51. Well I finally found a number and called them. Do you know what they asked me? Where are you at? Um I don't f-ing know! What is by you? A damn Field I guess but it is damn dark out! Okay you went to far. Turn around until you see a restaurant go right then at landscaping center go right and then at white sign that is about 4ft*4ft turn right and we are on the left.... Hello did you get that shit? Not one street name...... So when I was looking for land marks I also noticed that there were no Damn signs to any of these streets....
So while doing all this and rushing like hell my best friend called. I cursed at her,"I hate F-ING Connecticut." I am so sorry... then my husband called and I stressed to him the same... Sorry honey. So needless to say I made it in time with 2 minutes to spare. Damn people.
Well when the man called he informed me that he was off work and I could come up to visit....Okay sure I will be there in 2.5 hours. I ran home packed everything up and hit the road in 13 minutes. That is all it took and I booked a room..... Good huh?
So we stayed in Newport the whole weekend. very relaxing.
So today when i got home from relaxing I packed up 10 boxes, took all the wall hangings off the wall filled all the holes in the wall, worked on fixing my dinning room table(the dogs ate some if it so I am fixing it), did laundry, cleaned the house, cooked dinner and now I am here.... what a day. So that was my weekend... how was your weekend?
0 Responses