I made it, I am alive



So we have been very busy the last few weeks. I don't really know where to start. So I will try my best. So the man finally graduated OCS. He is officially a Naval Officer headed to be a pilot.

We also moved down to Florida where it is warm. We were only here 2 days and we left to Oklahoma for a vacation and to take mom and dad back to normal life. Then we drove all the way back home and we have been here for 3 days now and I still have a lot to get done. So this will be a short post. We also picked up most of my husbands moms stuff and now have even more to go through....oh it never ends. But I did get Sissy enrolled into school which is huge and only 1 year old. I also bought all new living room furniture and all kinds of new stuff to match it...very nice. I have only one pic right now and I will have more later.


So you all be safe and I promise I will get more on here later.

0 Responses