WTF! That is all I can say.....

So we are now on a major down hill slide. Soon I will be driving out of CT for good. I sure hope it is for good. So far I have got about 20+ boxes done. I can’t do anymore yet as the kids really need to have stuff to play with and we still have to cook and we need all bathroom stuff as well as cloths. So soon like this time next week I will be packing all that stuff up and I should be almost done. So I thought. The man was home for the weekend and he informed me that I will have to pack the garage as well…. WTF!
It is freezing out and the garage has no sun on it I mean none so I will be completely frozen. I mean it. My fingers are going to fall off. Almost everything in that damn garage is metal people…. Can you say cold? It turns out that I will have to empty a 1ton tool box and wrap each tool and pack them….bastards. Then I have tons of damn hazmat and other metal shit. Plus take care of a storage shed….damn it! Did I mention that I am a one woman team here and it is freezing in CT? So today after work I will start this damn mission I have to do. SHIT!
So over the weekend I relaxed and did nothing. But like my best friend hopeforgarce….I fell… I fell down the damn stairs in my house. My ass is black and blue and my damn elbow I am sure is cracked. Do you know how bad that damn thing hurt and now I have to finish packing all this crap. Well I am sucking that is how I feel….
Okay people I have to run I will tell more later. But before I do I have to share my Monday with you. Today my car did not start….finally got a jump and then the heater died. Did I tell you it is freezing in CT?
WTF! Why me????
0 Responses