coming to an end

So today is my last day at work in CT. While here I had a great chance to work with some of the best people ever. Now there are not many good people or I should say nice people in CT. However the ones that I worked with were an exception. These ladies and one guy were very nice. They immediately let me in and took me in like I was one of them. They never let me down the whole time I was here. With that being said I truly wish them the best in everything they do and hope they find someone like me. Now finding a new me will be hard as I am a one and only....not full of myself at all. :) But I know they will be fine as the new ER coder they just hired is without a doubt one of the funniest women I have ever met. She would kill at a comedy show. Plus she is very pretty. So I will miss you all and I hope you all take care.
Just check back often for pics. I just have not had time to add new ones. However I will have all the time in the world soon..... while I am on the beach in the warm sunny weather I am headed for. Bye
0 Responses