uummm

So I woke up yesterday morning and could barley move. My shoulder area and back and arm was in a lot of pain. I don't know what I did or how I did it but I did it in my sleep. So I tried to do my normal things like drink a cup of coffee. That did not work as I could not lift my arm to my mouth. Damn it! So I had to use a straw. :( Then after coffee I had to pee....could not wipe it hurt so bad. I know to much info. So I even tried laying down, no good. Mortin, no good. Heating pad, no good. Nothing people. After trying everything and that nasty bengay stuff I finally got an appointment to seek help. My poor husband had to drive me there as I could not drive or sit that well. I was a mess and yes he laughed at me all morning. So when I get into see the doc. He laughed at me too. But it turns out I must have been fighting or something in my dreams. I have a pulled muscle and 2 pinched nerves. So I got drugs. Man did they work. I was out for hours yesterday. It felt good. I could finally pee, lay down and sleep. Can you say drugged up comma? That was me and it is about to be me again. Okay. So I am sure my pills are kicking in and I need to stop and go to sleep. Bye.
0 Responses