hummmm

So I guess I will write something down for you all to read so here it goes.
Today while reading up on peoples lives I found some disturbing news. I have this friend that my husband and I have known for a while. Okay I have known him since the age of 5 and I have known her for 10 years or so. They have many children together and were a wonderful couple. they had a life that most would love to have. So as I read his blog I found out that they are getting a divorce..... WTF! Really? I wonder why? What on earth could the reason be?
So I know that these 2 people have been through a lot and if anyone could go through it or make it out of something I would think that they could pull through. They know what I mean. But to just give it all up really this time....hummm why?
So it is not my place to know as I am not them. They should not tell why. But I will hope that they could maybe overcome this or at least remain friends and remain great parents to those wonderful kids.
Anyway I also have noticed that the earth must be off balance or something. Because it is not only this couple that is having problems. It is many people. I wonder why? Have they really thought what they are doing and why? Have they had to sit and think about all things and all the out comes? Is it for good reasons? Do they not talk anymore like they used too?? Has one just lost that much worth in a relationship to want to end things?? I really hope these people all stop what they are doing and take a deep long look at what they are doing and thinking. As this may not be the answer to their problems.
Well that is all people. Now my husband and I are great. I mean it. But I just hate reading up on all the bad crap and how selfish some of them sound. How immature they are.
hmmmmm
2 Responses

  1. BigestBrat Says:

    yeah humm.... makes you think huh??
    Not anything about anyone you know but it does make you think....