Umm why???

Have you ever had a conversation with one of your children that you were just speechless? Just shocked or did not know what to say? Maybe even turning red and trying not to laugh? Well let me tell you my son asked me some questions the other night. Let me tell you all about it.
Son: Mom will I grow bigger while I am sleeping?
Mom: Yes son you will.
Son: Will my pee pee grow bigger too?
Mom: (Shocked) Um sure son.
Son: Will I big like daddy?
Mom: (WTF) Yeah I guess.
Son: Will I have big balls that hang down?
Mom: (trying not to laugh and still shocked) uumm son I don’t know I guess.
Son: Why does daddy have big loose balls with hair? Will I grow hair?
Mom: (oh my gawd help me) I don’t know ask your father.
Mom: okay son I am going to bed I love you and so does daddy.
Son: I can’t wait to have a big pee pee like daddy….
Mom: (speechless) um night night.
So you see this all comes from a 4 yr old boy….
Have a good day.
0 Responses