My list

So things are going great here at our house. So far the man has only a few more weeks of training at OCS. Which is very exciting news for us. Now I have to get ready to move again. Only this time it is just me doing all the moving stuff. So I have get my ass busy.
So far I have accomplished only a few things that need to be done and I only have 3 ½ weeks to get it all done.
1) get boxes done
2) pack no where near started
3) find help yeah right
4) quit work to get this show on the road turned notice TODAY J
5) tell schools ½ way there
6) call to set appts to get bills shut off oh man I hate waiting on the phone
7) clean house I do this daily however I have kids
8) tell land lord a date so I am slow at things
9) get a damn beer
10) get plane ticket for the help I found thank you MOM
11)reserve truck, 2 car dollies one dolly (you know to move things) as 2 women need one
12)have that beer I am to get
13)get tape and paper to wrap stuff in
14) have another beer
15) got to bed what the hell after 3 beers I am sure I will need bed as now I am considered cheep people…..
16) stop this crap

Okay so you see I am busy for the next 3 weeks. I think I can mange though.
Welcome to military life. See step 9, 12, 14 J
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    Screw the beer, we need the hard crap, straight shots of wild turkey at this point......