That list.....

So last week I told you about my damn list. Well I don't seem to be getting anywhere and I sure have not made it to that beer yet on the list. If that tells you anything.
Let's see here, I have accomplished
I informed the schools of the kids moving.
I informed the YMCA to cancel the membership.
I mailed off my rebate for the mans phone. (Barely made that cut off of 30days...I did it in 28.)
I cleaned the house. Although I need to so do it again.
I packed up 10 boxes out of a million.
I rented a room at the lodge for 2 weekends.... go me.
hummm
I think that is all I have done. See no beer yet. Maybe one day I can make it to step 4.
We will see.
Now I have new things to add to the list.
I am working on a place to stay. This will take a lot of work.
I now have appointments through out the week for people to come look at the house I am in.
Damn that means extra clean....
Crap.
Look for a car shipping company.
Oh I did get mom a plane ticket so that needs to be on the done side.
Okay I need to get back to work. Let me know how your week is going and I will try to get that damn beer in my list and on the accomplished side one day.
0 Responses