Some of my new house.

Soon as you come on the door this is what you will see. The office is the first room on the right. On the left would be the dinning room and then the Laundry area. If you go straight you will see a door way, in that door way it is like an apartment on it's own. There is 2 bedrooms and a bath in that door with a small hallway. Very nice as that is the kids area only. Sissys room is through the doorway down the small hall on the left. If you go right you will see the bathroom and then Bubbas room.

So from my door way of my bedroom you can see the kitchen to the right and the living room to the left. The door in the kitchen is a huge walk in pantry. Small enough to be an office. Just fantastic. At the end of the dinning table to the right is the laundry room that leads to the garage. The door way to the left at the end of the table goes to the hallway, office or front door.


This is my very messy not together kitchen. I will get it all together soon.... Juts be patient with me.

Well we know this would be my bedroom. To the left of the bed is the master bath with a huge tub for 2.... I know 2 fit in there. :)


From where I would sleep in the bed this is the view I see. The first door to the left is my huge walk in closet.


So here is the messy closet. I am working on now and it is getting clean. Just give me time people.

Okay that is the house for the most part you all already seen the living room I am sure..... If not here you go.....
0 Responses