Bad day at work

Okay so today was a normal day until I noticed that I was running 5 minutes late when I left for work. So I ran out of the house with coffee and a lunch. I was just about to exit I noticed that I had no purse or a badge to get into work. Being I did not want to be late I decided that I would just go without it and try to get into the hospital with out a badge. Then I remembered that I needed my badge to park in a safe place here at work. Damn it. So I had to park on the street.

So as you can see I am parked in Slumville....




I hate Parking here..... You would never know that I work in a nice place at all....

So that is work,..... You could never find me anyway and you would need a damn badge to even get close. So any way I was not late for work as I ran in found someone in security to let me in... damn it. Then I ran home to get the purse and a new cup of coffee. Hey a girl needs energy to run from the ghetto.... So I get all the way back to work and get ready to park in the nice garage and I am out of damn tokens......

Needless to say I am on the street again 2 blocks into the ghetto....Thank god I got more coffee.


1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    I seriously get tired of asking this: Are you packing? Cause if you're skinny white butt gets hurt or shot in the ghetto, I'm gonna be pissed.