Just an ASS!

Right before practice on September 3rd Coach F. approached me about my son. He informed me that my son, Bubba was not made to play football, that this was not his sport. He then continued to go on by stating, “This team will be going to the play offs this year and with the way your son acts and does not get the concept of football. I will have to play him less and less and he will not be played in the play offs.” He can’t have this kind of behavior on the team. He said, “The coaches have tried all they could to get him to listen and pay attention and he does not have time to baby sit.” Followed with, “If he was to play for any other team they would not play your son at all. So just be glad that he had a chance to play.” Then he informed me that the rules of the city park were, “The city of Milton does not guarantee play time just 8 games and a Jamboree!” During this conversation he seemed like he was pressuring me to pull Bubba from the team. He had informed me that he had to do this with other children and they left the team because of his remarks. At the end of the conversation he said, “I am glad your sticking to your plan of keeping on the team but there is not anything else I can do for him.”

Do you see what a ASS this man is...So my son is a typical 5 year old boy. He likes to run, hit things, play and mess around. SO football sounded good. He goes he does well most days. But their coaching technique is not normal here. They don't teach all the right stuff and they don't have enough coaches. So my son gets board. I mean I would too. If you had to wait 1 hour before it was your turn to finally run and hit someone, what would you do while you stood there in 100* weather?? Maybe you would sit down? Maybe you would play with the other children??
Well that is what happens. So he plays around. He can't stand there all day waiting. So he gets punished. He has to run and so on. Well now he has gone way to far. The damn coach does not want to play kids that are not his super stars.
I am sorry but this is my sons first year unlike most of these kids. He is also one of the youngest ones on the team. He is there to learn fundamentals of football. This man is not teaching him shit. Just nothing. You and I could teach them better and we don't play this sport. The coach is all about winning now. As when we started it was NOT WIN WIN WIN! Now if you can't play like a pro at the age of 5 you can't play at all.

People of Milton FL. DO NOT ENROLL YOUR CHILDREN IN SPORTS AT THE COMMUNITY CENTER UNLESS THEY ARE PRO-PLAYERS.
Have a nice day!
0 Responses