What a headache!

Last week I logged onto my blog and just looked at it. I really was tired of the old background and the template. So I thought I could go and change this really fast and be done with it all. NOT! I started to look for places online and could not really find that many. The ones that I did find I tried to copy and paste that crap into my, "Edit HTML" place. Well each time I tried I got errors out the ass. SO in effort to fix these errors I looked up how to convert, "HTML" in to, "XML." Can I just say what a damn headache that was. I failed. So I just kept looking until I found one place that I did not have to do any of that stuff. Which was wonderful. The only thing was I could not get a whole new template. Which is good you really can't tell now anyway. So I lost a whole day and half looking and trying to get a new one when I did not really need it. Anyway thanks to, the cutest blog on the block, www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
I was able to get most of my stuff done now I just have some fine tuning to do. Hopefully my best friend on earth with be able to help me out. Hope you all like it? If not oh well.
0 Responses