Oh crap! in more than one way.

So if you did not know, I will be 30 in a couple of weeks. Oh crap!

Before I hit that mark, I really wanted to loose more weight. Oh crap!

The man will be done with his second part of flight training in one week. After this we are going to our home town. This means I only have 1 week to get ready, I forgot. Oh crap!

All day yesterday I felt like there was something I had to do and could not remember what? The water bill was do that day. I did not make it! Oh crap!

It is raining again today and I have to go grocery shopping. However I have the truck today and no help. Oh crap!

My daughter showed me last night her mouth. She has 2 teeth growing on top of one. Oh crap!

I have shocked my pool 3 times since our party and cleaned it at least 5 times. Still looks like a swamp. I will have to drain it and re-fill it again. Oh crap!

I forgot to take out my trash today. Oh crap!

The kids are almost awake and I have nothing for breakfast. Oh crap!
1 Response
  1. It sounds like a song, how funny!