A day trip....

Today the man had to go study down in Pensacola. So I thought we would go along and go do some beach time while he hit the books. After we left his friends house we found this beach....Orange beach only we had drove into Alabama. So we did a day in Alabama. Bubba can't smile right today... You see his new hair cut? Football started and it is to hot to have hair.
Sissy going in for the first time.

On the ocean floor there was little holes everywhere. There were hundreds of baby crabs in them. Mom look I can smash them......


Look at me mom!

So right after sissy went in she found a hermit crab. He was not too shy. He crawled all over the kids today.
Today was the first day bubba really mad good sand castles. At the end of the day we had a huge line of them.
The water was clear at the beach so you could see everything. So much so that today I had a stingray touch me and swim on my leg. I also almost stepped onto many crabs. Today was also the first day for seeing baby sand sharks everywhere. So after seeing the sting ray and the sand sharks sissy ran for the beach and never went back in.


Bubba trying to be a crab.

No more water I said. I will just play in the sand for the day and shower later...

Bubba had no fear what so ever. He did not care what he seen. He just wanted to play.

Well that about sums our Alabama trip. I made a few stops along the way and will post them soon. So stayed tuned for more pics plus some old ones I have not been posting.
2 Responses
  1. What a neat story! WOW I can't believe all the sea life that was coming so close to you guys! Wha'ts a sand shark? How big were they?


  2. BigestBrat Says:

    Well they are sandy in color. These were all babies. So not big at all....But neat to see.