10 years and counting

So we made it to our 10 year anniversary. So for the day we went to Pensacola Beach with no kids to stay the night at the Hilton. While there we bar hopped and just had a great time. This was the first place we stopped at, "Hemingway's." The food was wonderful and the view was too. After Hemming ways we went to check in at the room and then we headed to Flounders. Flounders is a great place to bring the kids and just go to kick back have a drink or just relax to music. You can even play volley ball. All of this open to the beach. So we get to the bar one of like 5 and we notice that people are drinking out a really huge mason jars. So the bartender tells us they are famous for, "Diesel Fuel." Okay so the man orders one and it is all alcohol with a squirt and I mean a drop here people of coke. Just pure booze. This totally made me order just a beer or I would be on the floor after that drink. The man could not even finish this drink.
So this is the view of Flounders from the water. We sat on the chairs by the water and just watched the people. After that we headed up to the band. Which was not bad.
Hey baby.
This is us after 1 drink.....
Well we left Flounders and went back to Hemingway's to get the man a cigar. While there we had a few more drinks which we normal. We also listened to a great band called, " The 3 amigos."
After this place we walked over to, "Crabs." When we get there I notice people are drinking out of buckets. Buckets people. So this girl tells me we should get one. Turns out we knew her. The man went to OCS with her. SO she bought us our first round. So I get this drink called, "Voodoo Juice." People this drink is just crazy. Only one shot of pineapple juice and one shot of cranberry. The rest was booze. So you can only guess I was not walking straight after this bucket.
Well for some reason we left and went to a bar. I don't remember this bar as I could not read anymore. I wonder why? Then we went to another bar....I don't know how I got there nor do I remember getting there. The man tells me that I hung on to his arm for dear life and we stumbled to the room where I somehow changed into a swimsuit and we went to the hot tub....Don't ask why I don't know. I do remember getting kicked out though. That was all people. I don't know anything else. I do know that these people on Pensacola beach intend on getting you fucked up. They want you to stay....
They also intend for you to only drink out of buckets and huge mason jars...
1 Response
  1. Hope4Grace Says:

    Dude is he grabbing his crotch? Less pictures, more hubby time for him. lol You guys crack me up. Congrats on your 10th baby. Only 30 more to go and we ditch them and retire to the beach....by then we'll be too old to do anything but talk shit and people watch...